The “Sunday Scaries” are real and it’s an affliction impacting millions of workers around the world. Without a remedy or treatment, the condition will continue to worsen and spread impacting global productivity.
There is a significant amount of research on this disease an some of the causes of onset include:
- Anxiety about going to work on Monday because there are deadlines and obligations
- My boss is mean and expects too much from me
- The hour-long commute to work
- Netflix not working correctly
- Remnants of the Saturday night hangover
There are hard solutions and easy solutions to curing these terrible Sunday Scaries. If you think your boss is mean, spend some time openly and honestly trying to figure out why and if there are things you are doing that would prompt the negative perception you are detecting. If your commute is too long, then move closer to the job or get a new job. If your Netflix isn’t working reboot it and try again. If you are constantly enduring hangovers, stop drinking and staying out late every night of the week.Read More >